On June 22, 2012, from 1-3:30pm, I will be facilitating a workshop on “Leading with Your Strengths” sponsored by OACES/RPCN Literacy Zone – Professional Development Workshops.
Who should attend? The Leading with Your Strengths workshop is for everyone. You might be in a management or leadership position, or are an aspiring leader or manager, a student, unemployed or an independent consultant. Knowing what your strengths are will help you in many situations. Come join us.
During the workshop, you will experience how to:
- Define your core strengths through an interactive exercise
- Determine when you use your core strengths
- Recognize if you are using adaptive strengths
- Know the signs of using misaligned strengths
- Leave with some action items to lead better with your strengths
This workshop is developed from an earlier post on Elephants at Work: Leading with your Strengths.
This workshop is by invitation and requires registration. You can register through the Rochester Professional Consultants Network website or through this link: Leading with Your Strengths Workshop. The registration code is: OACES12. The workshop will be limited to 40 people.