You never know where your next job lead or tip might come from – a job board, list server or a career and workplace blog. One of the benefits of connecting with other human resources or job experts is uncovering a wealth of information.
Sometimes all the information gets overwhelming. So, take it in stride, get a cup of coffee and work through the list slowly or pick something that makes sense.
Some of these services may have a membership fee for the job hunter or company – as with any decision weigh the benefits and investment costs because it might be the right decision.
If you have a great place that should be added to the list, drop me a line!
- NOCOJobsList – Free weekly email list for jobs in Northern Colorado including Boulder, Broomfield, Fort Collins, Greeley, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland and Windsor.
- Job.com – Post your resume and search 1000′s of jobs – no cost
- Finding Jobs at $80,000 to $500,000+ at Executive Search Online – no cost
- Gulpfish – allows the job seeker and the employer to easily navigate the complex world of on-line career search by showing their creative side – through the use of photos and online video
- Indeed.com – One search, all jobs
- Absolutely Health Care – 3000,000+ Health Care/Medical jobs for employment
- HigherEdJobs.com – Academia jobs for faculty, administration and executives
- HospitalDreamJobs.com – All the best healthcare jobs in one place!
- AHACareerCenter.org – Career center for hospitals and health care employers looking for qualified candidates – entry level to CEO
- JobCircle.com – Mid-Atlantic (CT, DC, DE, OH, MD, NY, NJ, PA, VA and WV) job board
- CareerBuilder.com – Tap into over 9,000 websites, 140 newspapers and broadband portals to network for jobs
- AllRetailJobs.com – If the retail sector is your forte, this is the place to find hourly and management jobs
- Dice.com – Career website for technology and engineering professionals
- EHSCareers.com – Job board for environmental jobs, safety jobs and EH&S jobs
- Hcareers.com – Online hospitality career employment and networking tool
- VetJobs.com – Niche job board for military veterans, active duty military personnel, National Guard and Reservists and their family members
- HEALTHeCAREERS – Recruitment and career resources for the health care industry
- Gray Hair Management – Targeting jobs over $75K, helping to win the job race with coaching, mentoring and personal touch networking
- School Administrators Association of New York State – Job opportunities in the field of school administration
- CareerOneStop – Sponsored by the U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
- Doostang – Find high-end jobs, it takes 30 seconds to join – Career community for elite professionals
- Explore Talent – Acting and Modeling jobs -The largest talent community and premiere online source for acting and modeling auditions and casting
- Robert Half Technology – leading provide of IT professionals on a project and full time basis
- Nanny Jobs Only – Childcare, teaching, nursing, social care and support worker jobs
- Get the Job – is a career and job management site that brings more personalized guidance, expertise, information and jobs, to jobseekers looking for a path to make a better career and life for themselves
- Women for Hire – devoted to a comprehensive array of recruitment services for women
- New York State Job Bank – Jobs by region, search by job type and key words
- MyJobApps.com – If you know the company you want to apply to, this site will link you to their application
- IntellegoJobs - a reference source for anyone who is seeking employment in the United States
- job-applications.com – independent resource for job applications and employment forms
Specific Career Employment Sites:
- BSN to MSN Job Board – careers for nurses
Exclusively Executive Level Jobs:
- Immediate Openings for Senior Executives: ExecuNet helps you market yourself to be seen as the kind of leader companies dream of hiring
- TheLadders.com – Find $100K+ Jobs
- 6FigureJobs.com – $100K+ Jobs for executives and senior level professionals
- Rite Site – Executive career information exchange and resume service to targeted executive recruiters
- BlueSteps – Connects you to 6,000 leading executive recruiters worldwide
- Job Market Access Center – $100K Plus Executive Openings – Leading nationwide service for professionals, managers and executives
Mid to Late Career Sites:
- JobsOver50.com is a free web-based employment service dedicated to the 50+ job seeker
- Seniors4Hire is a nationwide online Career Center for businesses that value a diverse workforce to actively recruit job seekers 50 and older including retirees and senior citizens in the U.S. Free membership for job seekers 50 years or older.
- Senior Job Bank – is committed to bringing together employers with qualified older job seekers. Search by job title and location.
- Retired Brains – Resources for boomers, seniors and retirees
- PrimeCB.com -A division of Career Builders, this site provides career resources and advice for experienced workers
- YourEncore – helps companies accelerate innovation by connecting them with retired scientists and engineers to leverage their expertise.
- NowCC – The National Older Worker Career Center (NOWCC) brings together experienced workers and organizations seeking support, to ensure that older workers can continue to contribute their skills and knowledge.
- Retirement Jobs.com – Jobs for people over 50
- ENRGE- America’s retired government professionals and experts
- Boomerjobs.com – a career site focused on securing employment opportunities for the more experienced candidate that is professional, and dedicated, with a proven work ethic
Part-time/Freelance/Telecommuting Friendly Sites:
- FlexJobs.com – An innovative, professional job service to help you find the best flexible jobs available – safely and easily. See our post to use a discount coupon.
- CoolWorks.com – Seasonal or summer jobs or careers in cool places!
- WHAM.com – online magazine and jobs for work-at-home moms
- HBWM – Home based working moms – an online community and professional association
- AfterCollege.com – Entry level jobs and internships – connect with alumni in companies
- CollegeRecruiter.com – Job board for college students searching for internships and recent graduates hunting for entry-level jobs
Career Search Engines:
- Jobing – Search local jobs and find local employers using your zip code
- SimplyHired.com – Search jobs by keywords and location
- TopUSAJobs.com – Conduct a search by job category, city, state and key words
- WSJ.com/Careers – Job search by term using FINS.com
- LinkUp.com – Job search engine – all job openings are indexed from company websites
- State Job Banks – Search available jobs by state
- New York Jobs – Search jobs by location
- True Careers – Job search by key words and state
- Climber.com – More than a job portal – this is a career advancement service using assessments, selective recruiters and technology to find the best matches
Resume Writing Services and Resources:
- One-Stop Resume Posting to Over 75 Career Sites
- Save $20 when you purchase a Resume and Cover Letter at ResumeEdge.com
- The Damn Good Resume – Samples, advice and resources
- Sample Dynamic Cover Letters for Job-seekers
- Post Your Resume for FREE at HotResumes.com
- Get Started Now with e-resume.net
Other Career Resources:
- Brazen Careerist – A community of connectors, coaches, job seekers, recruiters and entrepreneurs to help you with your next career move
- Career Sherpa – Follow Hannah Morgan up the trail to find your next job!
- Work Coach Cafe – Career advice, interview tips and job stories with Ronnie Ann
- Job Hunt -Information, advice, and links to 18,000+ employers & job search resources
- Department of Labor (DOL) Services by Location - Find local and regional Department of Labor programs and services
- Resources for Self Employment – Financial assistance, hiring, laws, scams and fraud, taxes and more
- All About CounselingCareer CounselingView profile
- 2013 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for
- 2012 Fortune 100 Fast Growing Companies
- Get a Free Trial of ZipRecruiter – Click Here