The Rochester Professional Consultant’s Network (RPCN) is a progressive networking group in Rochester for consultants or anyone starting a new business. It is the go to place for finding experts and resources to help people and businesses.
If you are thinking of starting your own consulting business, RPCN is offering five half-day workshops to help jump-start or restart your consulting business. Read the full details at the RPCN Consulting Bootcamp sign up page.
In this workshop series, you will find a unique set of presentations, workshops and panel discussions led by consultants or experts who have been there and done it. The topics include:
- Define Your Services, Customers and Benefits
- Plan Your Consulting Business
- Market Your Consulting Services
- Price Your Services
- Finance Your Business
- Decide on Legal Business Form, Taxes, Liability and Insurance
- Present Your Business Proposition to Prospective Clients
The hands on workshops will urge you to apply what you learn while you are learning it. Whether you are a new consultant or are ready to reinvent yourself, the RPCN Bootcamp will give you the resources and guidance for success!
Here are the details:
Feb 7, 14, 21, 28, Mar 6, 2012
Five Tuesday mornings, 7:30 AM-12:00 (7:30-8 Registration and Continental Breakfast)
- RPCN Members* $95
- Non-Members $165
After January 13:
- RPCN Members* $125
- Non-Members $220
* RPCN members must be logged into the website to receive the discount price.
Join RPCN today and pay the Member Bootcamp Price (Includes $95 One-Year Membership):
- Joiners: Early Registration: $190
- Joiners: After January 13: $220
Register for the RPCN Consulting Bootcamp here and be one step closer to running your own business.*
*UPDATE* The RPCN Consulting Bootcamp is SOLD OUT for this session. Get on the waiting list for the next one through the same link!