Effective bosses know how to present to their management, customers and employees. Learning how to connect with your audience extends beyond formal presentations, it includes how to position a discussion.
On February 27th, 2009, in conjunction with RochesterWorks!, I will be sharing some of the secrets to creating a great presentation.
Some of the take-aways will be:
- What are the major components of a presentation?
- The four basic questions to answer in your presentation
- How to catch your audience’s attention
- Does format really matter?
- When to use technology
- Why the same presentation is just not good enough
- How to make changes to your existing presentation to improve your “reach” to your customer
- Time Management and preparation
To learn more, visit the RochesterWorks! website and contact Raechel Kirkland at 585-258-3545 for more information. The last count I heard was 20 participants have signed up!