Bump Up Your Presentation Savvy
Effective bosses know how to present to their management, customers and employees. Learning how to connect with your audience extends beyond formal presentations, it includes how to position a discussion.
On February 27th, 2009, in conjunction with RochesterWorks!, I will be sharing some of the secrets to creating a great presentation.
Some of the take-aways will be:
- What are the major components of a presentation?
- The four basic questions to answer in your presentation
- How to catch your audience’s attention
- Does format really matter?
- When to use technology
- Why the same presentation is just not good enough
- How to make changes to your existing presentation to improve your “reach” to your customer
- Time Management and preparation
To learn more, visit the RochesterWorks! website and contact Raechel Kirkland at 585-258-3545 for more information. The last count I heard was 20 participants have signed up!