The Career Development Carnival: February 2012 made its way over to Career Sherpa last week and is hosted by Hannah Morgan.
You will find ten expert career development articles to help you stay ahead of the competition.
The major themes this month include:
Managing Your Career
- How well do you sell yourself? Is the groundhog present in your career?
- What are the five things you should pay attention to when you start a job?
- Who are you listening to about your career?
Communicating Effectively (Interviewing, Pitching and Resumes)
- Learn about five great tips for interviewing millennials.
- Does your executive brand elevator pitch need refinement?
- Is the resume really dead?
Personal Branding and Reputation Management
- What’s the big deal about personal branding?
- Are you successfully complacent…and what’s the antidote?
- How do Key Words, SEO and Job Search work together?
Perhaps one or more of these career questions interests you, if so, head over to Career Sherpa and Hannah will link you up with the career development expert. Rumor has it there might be some left over cotton candy and popcorn.
About the Career Development Carnival
Each month, Elephants at Work or Career Sherpa will showcase career development expert blog posts. You can find out more about submitting a post for consideration here.